Sunday, December 10, 2006

We can work it out...

...or can we?
JP finally called. I almost didn't answer because I was still not feeling well and in no mood for confrontation.
Hey, can we talk?
"This is really not the best time."
Why? Is HE there?
"Don't start that crap, I'm not in the mood."
Are you okay?
"Just freaking fabulous."
What's the matter?
"What's the difference?" (I know that was a bit harsh but my head was hurting, disabling my kindness factor.) He didn't say anything and I was getting sick again.
"Did you want something? If not, I really need to go."
Oh, okay. I just...Nevermind it can wait. I'll talk to you later.
"Fine, bye."
Caro?
"Yeah?"
I'm sorry.
click
Looks like another night without sleep.

4 comments:

Mike said...

I take a lot of sick days because I'm a sick guy.

Carolyn Barek said...

Oh my goodness could it really be MIKEY? You a sick guy? I have no doubt about that!

Mike said...

Yeah, well... I'm LOCKED OUT OF MY OLD EMAIL!!!!

Carolyn Barek said...

Hey, you need to meet my new man JP.