Sunday, December 10, 2006

The lost weekend

I feel like death today but it's my own fault so don't feel sorry for me. I'm not sure which one did me in: the Irish coffee (light on the coffee strong on the Irish) or the milk shake I made using "Baileys with a hint of caramel" instead of milk, seemed like a good idea at the time. Could have been a combination of the two. I know, save the lecture it was a stupid thing to do and I won't do it again. An entire weekend wasted. I sound like Logan. Oh well, too nauseous to cry over it now. I'll up date more later when my head stops pounding long enough for me to formulate a complete thought. Damn, I have GOT to get rid of that phone it is WAY too loud.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The phone WILL stop ringing if you answer it.

Carolyn Barek said...

It also stops if I unplug it or throw it against the wall. ;)