Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Confiance?

He says he does trust me but thought I would leave if he told me what happened. He says we need to talk but when I try, he doesn't want to hear it and leaves. Am I the only who thinks that doesn't make sense? I shouldn't have opened the door.
Back then I told myself nothing happened between us because he loved Liv. I guess knowing he kissed someone else made me feel like he just didn't find me desirable. I'll be honest it hurt my feelings. It doesn't matter. I have too many other things going on to worry about this now.

2 comments:

Nomi said...

I can see why that would have hurt your feelings, but try looking at it this way (and I hope to God I get this out right):

What happened between him and Dani happened because all it was between them was a brief physical attraction.
There is so much more between you and Elliot. I have no doubt he is attracted to you, but when there are real emotions involved, it's not quite so easy.
I suspect that Elliot loves you too much to be willing to risk throwing away your relationship on a moment's indiscretion.

I hope that all came out right. If not, I'll off my butt for kicking after the holidays are over. But for now, just enjoy the party (you've put in too much effort not to!) and have a very merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Very insightful, Nomi and why doesn't that surprise me?