Sunday, December 24, 2006

The aftermath

I FINALLY got everything almost cleaned up. It didn't take as long as I thought it would. I still have two big stains, er make that two big pains in the living room. I knew Mike could sleep for days at a time but I didn't know John could too. I went to my family thing eariler when I got back they had moved positions so I know they are in fact alive. I check their pulse every couple of hours just to be sure. Mike's friend Millie called earlier. She is supposed to come by and scrape him off the couch but she can't come until tomorrow. I told her it was fine as long as she promised to pull John off the floor and take him too. I told her where the spare key was in case I wasn't home when she came. JP didn't want to leave with them still here.
"I can't believe you're jealous of John and Mike."
Well you dated one of them.
"I think the key there is DATED, which means in the past as in NOT now!"
You could still have feelings for him.
"Look we've had this discussion before. You have GOT to trust me or this will never work."
Yeah, I know, I guess I'm just tired. Sorry.
"Okay then. Go enjoy your family Christmas thing. I'll talk to you tomorrow."
Anyway, it's late, tomorrow is a busy day and I need rest.

No comments: