Monday, December 18, 2006

I have got so much to do before this party! I hope I can charm JP into helping clean the house. Just so everyone is clear: Naked Twister would be a direct violation of rule #1 below, sorry. If you want to play SHIRTLESS Twister that would be okay but everyone must keep their pants on at all times!
In case I failed to mention it: The party is Saturday night at 7pm and dress is casual. Again, feel free to come early and help set up. Might be a good idea to keep your beepers off too so you can't get called away to an emergency. I'd like to get a rough guess as to how many are coming so if you could let me know if you're planning on attending I would appreciate it.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carolyn,

Call me!
I am not leaving any more messages on your cell.

Nomi said...

LOL

For the record, although I am responsible for starting the Twister discussion, I'd like to point out that I did NOT initiate the Naked Twister thing. I believe that was Elliot.

Hope you have a great party. And someone, remember to take a camera!!!
(For amusement and blackmail purposes later on)

Carolyn Barek said...

I am not leaving any more messages on your cell.
Good because I'm tired of deleting them.

Nomi-Yes, it was Elliot who wanted Twister to be naked. Thank you! If you lived closer you could come take pictures for us!

Nomi said...

If you lived closer you could come take pictures for us!

You need web cam. Charge for registrations (because we'd all pay a small fortune to see Elliot and Mike playing Naked Twister) and make yourself a tidy little retirement packet.

Anonymous said...

FOR THE LAST TIME-
I am not playing Naked Twister with Logan, that is not unless Caro starts playing those "OZ" videos again. You know how I get when I watch those.

Carolyn Barek said...

"Oz" videos? You mean flying monkeys would make you want to be naked with Mike? Oh you meant that other "Oz"?

Carolyn Barek said...

Nomi-That is a great idea!

Anonymous said...

No actually I was talking about the Flying Monkeys Oz. I always had a thing for Dorothy... that gingham dress and braids. Something about braids....

Carolyn Barek said...

ha.ha.ha.