Saturday, December 23, 2006

I'm thinking about...

...wearing this to the party:
Hosted By SparkleTags.com
Hosted By SparkleTags.com


Too much?

JP helped me get the house cleaned up and hang some decorations. He didn't want me to put up any mistletoe, not sure why. I wasn't in the mood to argue so I just didn't put any up. I made sure I have plenty of extra blankets and pillows in case Mike anyone drinks too much to leave. I woke up way too early, I just couldn't sleep. I'm so excited about the party, I'm like a kid at Christmas. I've got cookies in the oven. All the rest of the food is made. I have a vegetable tray, with no carrots; a meat tray; a cheese tray; some finger sandwiches; a cake and of course ice cream! Drinks are also taken care of. I made punch, I have apple cider and hot chocolate ready to heat up. Mike is bringing some "spirits" but I'm not sure if he will share them! Oh speaking of MIke, he is bringing Munch to the party. Mike & Munch drunk together is so funny to see. Jack never said for sure if he could make it but he said he would try. Elliot is coming, he wasn't sure if Liv would be able to though and I think Dani decided to come. It should be an interesting party. I think I'm winding down some, as soon as these cookies finish I am going to catch a nap.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice outfit! Why don't you go ahead and hang that miseltoe somewhere where he won't see it.

It should be an interesting party.

To say the least!!!

I am bringing my OWN ice cream by the way.

Carolyn Barek said...

I knew you would like that outfit. I was thinking of hiding the mistletoe somewhere on me but if I wear that outfit I won't have anywhere to hide it!

I am bringing my OWN ice cream by the way.

Perhaps you should review the rules. Specifically rule #2!