Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Busy, busy week. Thankfully JP is off Friday and he has agreed to help me get things cleaned up and ready. He even offered to help make some food, isn't that cute? I have to go shopping before Friday, that is really going to be stressful. I don't like shopping when it isn't busy, I sure enough hate it during this time of the year. Elliot keeps calling I should probably see what he wants. I certainly hope someone else is hosting the next party, I had forgotten how hard it was to get things together.

2 comments:

Nomi said...

He even offered to help make some food

He can cook????? Or am I reading too much into that one sentence? If not....
Hold on to that one, girl! A guy who can cook, and actually offers to help is one in a million! Seriously, tie him to your bed, if you have to. Silk ties are very good for this purpose. Minimal chaffing...

Carolyn Barek said...

He thinks he can cook!