Saturday, December 16, 2006

Party over here

I'm having the Christmas party this year. I think I must've still been drunk when I decided to do this. It'll be fun and JP will get to meet everyone. Oh yeah, you are all invited! I do have to set a few ground rules though:
1. Everyone must keep their pants on at all times during the festivities, MIKE!
2. I will furnish the ice cream. Do not try and slip any of that weird stuff in my house, ELLIOT!
3. If you are too drunk to drive you will NOT be allowed to leave. You will sleep it off at my house until sober, still keeping your pants on, MIKE!
4. If JP starts turning Irish, please stop giving him alcohol, ELLIOT!
5. If you spill it, clean it up. No trying to hide stains by strategically moving my plants to cover them.
6. If you have the urge to throw up aim for something other than my plants, JP!

These are just the rules for now, they are subject to change as I see fit. Other than ice cream, feel free to bring food or drinks. If anyone wants to help decorate or clean up after, let me know. I will post more details as it gets closer.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not fair. JP only got yelled at once, Mike and I got yelled at twice.

Carolyn Barek said...

That's because I have more control over JP's behavior than I do you two!

Ames said...

I love it.

Nomi said...

Oh, but I can tell you're in for a fun time, Carolyn. Good luck, keeping those boys in line...

Carolyn Barek said...

Hey Jack,
No, it's not just a cop thing. You are more than welcome to attend.