Thursday, December 14, 2006

Alright already, I'll talk

No my perverted friends, we have NOT been making up for two days. We got dehydrated after the first day and had to take a break. ;) Hahaha!

Before we made up we had a HUGE fight. He was convinced there was something going on between Elliot and I.
"I've already told you he and I are just friends."
I just find it difficult to believe the two of you could be that close if nothing is going on. I mean look at you. How could he not be all over you?
"What are you talking about?"
You really don't know how gorgeous you are, do you?
"I am not."
Yes, you are. You amaze me. You are so wonderful and I can't imagine why you want to be with me.
"Whatever. Listen, it would be different if I hadn't always been up front and honest with you about my friendship with him."
I know, but...
"No, no buts. You can either accept the fact that my best friend is male and trust me, or you can find someone else. I will NOT be pressured by you or anyone to give up a friend because of your insecurities. I wouldn't expect you to do something like that. Do I make myself clear?"
He didn't say anything and I thought he was going to leave. I was on the verge of tears but I held strong. He moved close, put his hand softly on my face, gently kissed me and picked me up. I was a little startled. "JP?"
Shhhhhh, he said while kissing me again. He sat me on the bed and started removing my blouse...
The rest you'll just have to use your imagination. I wonder how weird it is that the first thought that crossed my mind was "I hope the sheets are clean"?

9 comments:

Nomi said...

This is very, very promising, Carolyn! If you can have a big fight, but then work it out, that's progress! That's a big step in a relationship!

On another note, why is it that it's a given that a woman can have a close friendship with a girl, but if it's a guy then she must be sleeping with him??? My best and closest friends in high school were guys.
Newsflash: women CAN have close, personal friendships with men, and NOT have it lead to the horizontal twist!

And now I shall finish ranting, and go back to my little corner.

Anonymous said...

Nomi-
Before you go please explain graphically what the
"horizontal twist" is and is it done counterclockwise there as opposed to the way we would do it in this hemisphere? Just curious about these things.

Caro-
Glad things are working out. Were the sheets clean?

Anonymous said...

Oh and BTW, Caro, let JP know that I am able to restrain myself from being "all over" every beautiful woman I come into contact with. Unfortunately I can't say that the reverse is true.

Carolyn Barek said...

Nomi-Thanks! Yeah, I don't get why people don't understand a man & woman can be close without doing any kind of twist, horizontal or otherwise.

Elliot-Were the sheets clean?
You mean before or after? ;)
You think I'm beautiful?
Don't be mad a JP, he's just insecure about relationships. Surely YOU can understand that.

Anonymous said...

I'm not mad at him and yes, I think you are beautiful.

Carolyn Barek said...

I am so glad you're not mad at him. He likes you a lot he just gets a little jealous.

hockeyman said...

ok.. but as a casual and mostly silent reader of this blog even I thought you and elliot were only apart for professional reasons not sparks...

and JP probably only had a fight with ya so he could make up with you.....

lets hope you two crazy kids have a great holiday season and the two roosters behave themselves..

Carolyn Barek said...

Hockeyman! Good to see you again. I hope you have a great holiday too.
As far as things between Elliot and I, he lives and has a kid with Liv. Girl code says he is off limits.
and JP probably only had a fight with ya so he could make up with you
Do guys really do that? Interesting.

Anonymous said...

hockeyman said...
ok.. but as a casual and mostly silent reader


Maybe you shouldn't be so silent, that is one of the cleverest comments I have yet to see.