Sunday, December 24, 2006

The details

Thanks to everyone for coming to the party and thanks for keeping your pants on. All the guests seemed to have a good time, some more than others. ;) Everyone except Jack ended up staying over. I stole John's keys early on because he and Mike had started drinking before they got to the party. Drunken Munch looking for keys is quite funny. He never figured out where they went and finally just gave up and passed out on the floor.
I thought it would be difficult to get Elliot's keys but after a couple of drinks all I had to do was say "Hey, let me see your keys for a minute". I made sure I called Liv and Maureen and explained why he wouldn't be leaving the house. I think Liv was a little concerned until she heard him and JP singing in the background. She decided I could keep him until he sobered up. He sure is cranky when he wakes up by the way. He didn't remember much about the party. I don't think he even remembers that I DID wear the outfit or the mistletoe incident.
Dani didn't get drunk she just stayed to help me maintain order. She seemed to enjoy herself. She was a little nervous at first but after she realized Logan and Munch weren't dangerous just weird, she relaxed. I couldn't even begin to tell you some of the crazy-ass crap the two of them pulled.
JP wasn't too thrilled about Elliot showing up alone but he got over it. You should have seen the two of them, singing and dancing. It was great.
I had fun. I'm so glad I didn't cancel it. The house is a mess though. I really hope some of my friends decide to help me clean up. It will take an industrial cleaning. Here's a little incentive to get some help: I have pictures and I'm not afraid to use them.

No comments: