Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I forgot to post anything the past couple of days, sorry! Things just got so busy with the holidays. My house guests left, FINALLY. Mike gets cranky when awaken from a 3 day nap. I had to use about 6 cans of Lysol to get rid of that smell. I don't even want to know what it was.
JP and I are supposed to go out for New Year's Eve. I think we are going to his sister's house. It should be fun. Not a lot going on between now and then. I should probably go check on Elliot, I haven't talked to him since the party.
How was everyone's Christmas? What did Santa bring you? When is Nomi coming back?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll try this again...

Thanks, I am feeling a little more human today. Sounds like a very exciting New Years Eve you have planned. (Yawns thinking about all the fun you will be having with JP's family)

Carolyn Barek said...

Glad you're feeling human again. Oh and what kind of excitement does the man who can't handle a little elf-killer have planned??

Ames said...

Oh, you guys should bring everyone to this little get-together we're having at Times Square!

;-) Glad to hear it's getting back to normal!

Anonymous said...

Don't remember you drinking the "Elf Killer", if you had you'd probably still be a little green.

Carolyn Barek said...

Ames-Times Square on New Year's? I'll pass!

Elliot-YOU don't remember a lot that happened that night!

Anonymous said...

Let's keep it that way. OK?

Carolyn Barek said...

Oh so I shouldn't hang those pictures up in your squad room then?