Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Okay Elliot, this is what my Scooby Monopoly looks like. Sorry it's not a better picture, I'm not real great at photography. Stop by sometime and we can play, but don't even think about being Shaggy, he's mine!




In other news: Apparently someone told McCoy about my comment below, or he read it, not sure which. He was not happy with me. I got a funny voice-mail, it wasn't intended to be funny, but it was. If I remembered to save it I'll share it with you one day. He never said it wasn't true though.
A lot going on right now so I need to run. Hope everyone has a good night.

2 comments:

Nomi said...

Cool, Scooby Monopoly! I can only lay claim to Star Wars Monopoly. That is so cool, Carolyn, seriously. I mean, who hasn't loved Scooby Doo at some point in their life?

Carolyn Barek said...

Nomi-Everyone I know loves Scooby!

George-Dang right they wouldn't go down the disposal! I would have to fight you for them. I think I could take you.