Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Decisions, decisions

I can't decide what I want to do tonight. I think the guys are playing their game. I COULD crash it again. I enjoyed hanging out with all of them. They really are a lot of fun. Anytime I get a chance to spend time with...you know who...I am happy. :)
Let's see, if I go:
1. I can check out someone's shoes:that is a plus.
2. There is always a chance I'll get to hold Stabler's big-ass sword:that is a plus! (He did tell me if I behave he may let me sometime. I don't know his definition of being have though, I could be in trouble with that one.)
3. It seems to bug Logan when I flirt with talk to his closest male friend:that is a definite plus. (Yes, I do LOVE to bug that man.)
4. May appear I am chasing someone:huge minus. (YIKES don't want to seem desperate.)
If I stay home:
1. I don't have to doll-up:HUGE plus. (Yes, I do doll-up when going to see certain people. I'm just girlie like that.)
2. I can catch up on some reading: neither plus nor minus.
3. I can watch TV: same as reading.
4. I can eat my ice-cream: that is a plus.

Eh, I'll decide later. Right now I am just glad I am feeling better than I was earlier. It's amazing what the right words at the right time can do to help a person.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He did tell me if I behave he may let me sometime. I don't know his definition...

WHAT? You haven't read: "The Elliot Stabler Guide to Good Behavior?"

Carolyn Barek said...

George-They make ice cream that isn't Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough?

Jack-Ice cream is always good. Great to see you again! I've been wondering where you were.

Elliot-No, I guess I must've missed out on that one. Why don't you give me some of the high points?

Anonymous said...

(Clearing throat.)
"Stay just enough short of the line, that there is room for people to give you the benefit of the doubt."
(Looking into crystal ball)
I see another evaluation in my near future.

Carolyn Barek said...

Elliot-Love it!
Want me to put in a good word for you on that eval?

Anonymous said...

My dear-
If you can find a good word regarding my psychological state, you're the one who needs an evaluation!

Carolyn Barek said...

I didn't say it would be 100% accurate. But I do believe there is good in everyone, yes,even in the big scary SVU guy.
Come to think of it, I may need an evaluation afterall.