Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Enough of that mess

I found these today, I thought they were funny so I thought I would share:
(There was actually 101 of these, I just picked the ones I thought were funniest.)

Things NOT to say during Sex

1. But everybody looks funny naked!
2. You woke me up for that?
3. Did I mention the video camera?
4. Do you smell something burning?
5. (in a janitor's closet) And they say romance is dead...
6. Person 1: This is your first time..right?
Person 2: Yeah.. today
7. Can you please pass me the remote control?
8. Do you accept Visa?
9. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
10. On second thought, let's turn off the lights.
11. And to think- I was really trying to pick up your friend!
12. So much for mouth-to-mouth.
13. (holding a banana) It's just a little trick I learned at the zoo!
14. Got any penicillin?
15. I thought you had the keys to the handcuffs!
16. Smile, you're on Candid Camera!
17. When is this supposed to feel good?
18. Did I remember to take my pill?
19. This would be more fun with a few more people...
20. You're almost as good as my ex!
21. I was so horny tonight I would have taken a duck home!
22. Did I mention my transsexual operation?
23. Hic! I need another beer for this please
24. I think biting is romantic- don't you?
25. I've slept with more women than Wilt Chamberlain! (This one sounds like it could have been McCoy)


I decided today that I want to go bowling. Does anyone do that anymore? I think it's a good way to let out aggression, anger, whatever. Pretending the pins are someone's head is always fun too. Anyone want to go with me? Mike? Elliot? Anybody?

7 comments:

Tirath said...

hahahh nice lil packs

Nomi said...

LMAO, very funny. True for most of them, too, I would imagine. LOL

Mike said...

No. No bowling. First, I have to wander around for hours looking for a ball that I can work with. Then I loft the balls, and get yelled at. Then, they just go in the gutter.

You know what? It sounds dirty, even.

Besides, like my policy re: trousers, I have a firm stand against renting shoes. Have you seen the people in your local bowling alley? *shudder* No, thanks.

Carolyn Barek said...

Mike-everything sounds dirty to you! See, that's why I have my own shoes. I found something else to do anyway.
George-Sorry, I missed your message. I had stepped out. We'll go bowling another time. No promises about not throwing it at your head though. Things just happen sometime.


Tirath-glad you liked

Nomie-Welcome back! Thanks, and yes true for most of them!

Nomi said...

I hear you on the bowling, Mike. Last time I went bowling, I scored lower than my 10 year old nephew. That's humiliation I don't need. And definitely *ick* on the 'rent-a-shoes'.

Ames said...

Bowling is the sh-- I mean, awesome! Shoes? Easy, just bring the disinfectant. :-)

And that list was great, I love it!

:-)

NemesisNicole said...

What I hate: 'Was it good for you too baby?"

*hisses*