Tuesday, April 11, 2006

The Maestro...

...was one of the most self-centered, egotistical people I have ever met. I really thought he killed that poor girl. I wanted to nail his a** to the wall. I couldn't believe it when we discovered the truth. How could someone be that afraid to be alone? How could a mother kill her only daughter just so she could get married? It is very troubling. I think what bothers me most is I can ALMOST see myself in the same position. I don't want to be alone either, but if I was in the same situation, would I make the right choice? Goren always says there is a fine line separating us from the perps. Somedays I just don't know what keeps me on the proper side of that line.

1 comment:

MartyF said...

Dr George,

Ah, but when happens when our friends are as mad as we are?

M