Monday, April 17, 2006

I'm tired of coming up with titles

Nothing major going on today. I had a lot of paperwork to do. I wonder why my "to do" stack never seems to get any smaller?
My weekend was nice. I had an interesting time with my surprise guest. I promise to give some details about it, but that will have to wait for another day. Today's project is worrying about Logan. He has been acting weird lately. It's probably just me. I worry too much some days. I got to go, the phone won't quit ringing.

3 comments:

Carolyn Barek said...

Janice-Thanks, you too.

Jack-Yeah, I kind of suspected as much, but I'm not the type to just accuse someone without any proof. And, it's good to see you again!

Mike said...

Jack - SHUT UP.

Carolyn...It's been odd. Really, I'm in a funk like you would not beleive.

Carolyn Barek said...

Mike-Sorry about your funk. Need to talk about it?