Monday, July 31, 2006

Work, work, work

Cases, cases and more cases. Paperwork, paperwork and more paperwork. Whine, whine whine!
My favorite EADA invited me over to eat last night. He even cooked for me. He can cook, so I'm like whoa! (Okay that sounded like Loganese) I think I could probably get used to having someone cook for me. I savored it while I could because between our work schedules we probably won't see each other again this week.
Well, back to the grind I have to stay over tonight since my paperwork mound has not decreased. I still don't understand it, I KNOW I am doing some.
Work work work, whine whine whine.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a good night :0) Although, speaking like Mike- be careful, it's a slippery slope. The next thing you know, you'll be passed out drunk in our closet. *Shakes head remembering the night of the Detective's Ball*

Carolyn Barek said...

Yes it was very nice.
I doubt I could ever top Mike's antics of that evening.