Saturday, July 22, 2006

Do you ever feel like you just don't belong anywhere? Like you're just going through the motions and nothing you do really matters? That is how I've felt lately and I'm not sure why. It's not like something happened to bring these feelings on. I just woke up one day and felt like that. I was hoping it would pass but so far it seems to be getting worse instead of better. There I go being all whiney again. Maybe I'll snap out of it soon. In the meantime, I am going over to see the baby.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seeing Eli will snap you out of anything. Bring Ice Cream!

Anonymous said...

Yep. Been there and got the t-shirt. Not a fun place to be.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Carolyn Barek said...

Riccie-Definitely not a fun place to be.
Ell-Obviously I would bring ice cream! Like Am-Ex, I don't leave home without it!