Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I think I'm melting. Do you remember the ending of "Raider's of the Lost Ark" when they opened up the Ark? All those guys faces melted, THAT'S how my face feels when I'm outside. My computer had a heat stroke or something because it's has not been co-operating with me lately. I wanted to put up a cool picture of Johnny Depp but that won't be happening today! Nothing much has been going on I just thought I would put up a short note so everyone would know I am still here.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you're back! I had been wondering what happened to you. Stop by anytime to see Eli, you're always welcome in our home.

Nomi said...

Heatwave! So not fair! We're freezing our buns off down here in Melbourne. I'm seriously waiting for it to start snowing.

Anonymous said...

Missed you too. Stop by and see the baby. Kathleen would like to see you again too.

Carolyn Barek said...

Liv & Elliot-Thanks you two! I am planning on trying to come by this weekend sometime to see the little one and Kathleen.
Elliot-Has Kathleen seen the new Pirates movie yet? If not maybe she & I can go.

Nomi-Sorry you are so cold! I have a theory about why I like cold better than hot: If I'm cold I can put on more things to warm up. If I'm hot I can't always take off enough to get cooled down!