Thursday, May 25, 2006

Wa-Hoo

I can't believe I agreed to go to Wang's. The things I do to make my partner happy. At least I think I have convinced him that we should get it to go. I hate the way that place smells and I really hate the way I smell after sitting in there for an entire meal. He never said for sure when we would go so I could be safe for another couple of days. It has occurred to me that I have been out with Mike over the past few months more than I have been on actual dates. We always have a good time though, so I guess I can't complain. I'll let everyone know how it goes.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wang's, huh? That may be the most disturbing name for a restaraunt I've ever heard. Oh, wait, there's also the Meat Burner, the Poke and Prod, and the Busting Gut. Eugh.

Let me know how it goes!

Sara said...

Hehe. I'd go with Mike ANYWHERE with Mike.

You are dedicated. Have a piece of 50 cent sushi for me :)

Sara

Nomi said...

Brave, brave woman. Our thoughts and prayers go with you.
Suggestion - a big handbag with you that you aren't particularly attached to, and drop the sushi in it when Mike isn't looking. Then, just ditch the whole thing later on.

Carolyn Barek said...

Annabella!! So glad you stopped by! Yeah, Wang's-Logan's deal not mine! The Busting Gut? Yuck!

Sara-Want us to come by & get you?

George-Ick is right! Thanks!

Nomi-Oh my goodness! That is a great idea!
Good to see all of you again! Hope you had a nice holiday weekend!

Sara said...

Sounds great, but can't. Project, wake, SATs, finals, end-of-the-year party. I'm booked :)

Carolyn Barek said...

Bummer Sara! Maybe next time! Good luck with your project, tests, and all!