Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Is it only Tuesday?

It can't just be Tuesday, can it? I sure hope the rest of the week goes quicker than the past two days. Mike had a fight with Munch this weekend. I hope they patch things up soon. They have been friends for a very long time and it's sad to see them fight. Mike is beyond cheering up right now, believe me, I tried!
I didn't do much of anything this weekend. Watched the Yanks come from behind and win one day! They lost the next day though.
Nothing else going on this week. I'll let you know if anything changes.

2 comments:

Mike said...

He started it.

Carolyn Barek said...

George-These things happen. No need to lose sleep over it, I'm not.

Mike-I have no doubt about that I still wish you two would patch things up. For your sake, not his. So you going to let me take you out and buy you a meal, or whatever? Lunch anyday is good for me or any evening besides tonight. Oh we could go see X3 this weekend.