Thursday, May 04, 2006

Today=Happy

Logan is being a pest, but I will NOT budge. So dear partner here is what I say to your pest-ifying:
"I can see your lips are moving
I can’t hear a single word you say
I’ve got my fingers in my ears I’m going lalalalalalalalalala,
I can’t hear you
I got my fingers in my ears I’m going lalalalalalalalalala
Going la la la la"

I talked to John last night. We went out for a drink and ended up back at my place watching some weird thing on The History Channel or something. We're going to be okay. This will gross out my little friend Sara, but he's a good kisser.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you watch the Modern Marvels episode about Shovels? It was awesome. Does this mean you aren't going to allegedly flirt with me anymore?

Carolyn Barek said...

I honestly don't remember what we watched, it could have been that. I was otherwise occupied don't ya know?

Does this mean you aren't going to allegedly flirt with me anymore?

Ummm, get real darling! Unless you don't want me to, in which case I would sadly stop.

Anonymous said...

You couldn't have been watching the shovels episode, you would have been too enthralled to do anything else while it aired.

Unless you don't want me to, in which case I would sadly stop.

Ah yes, that would be sad. But, I don't want you to get in trouble with Munch.

Carolyn Barek said...

I think you're right, it wasn't the shovels episode. I remember now, it was about coal mines.
You won't get me in trouble with Munch. He & I have an understanding about certain things. My alleged flirting with you, happens to be one of them.

Carolyn Barek said...

Thanks Janice!

Mike said...

It grossed me out, too, if it helps.

Carolyn Barek said...

Mike, I was counting on it grossing YOU out. The thought of your partner and best male friend making out must be pretty traumatic, huh? HAHAHAHA

Nomi said...

Good kisser, eh?
You're a cruel woman, Carolyn. Funny, though. Very, very funny.

Love your last comment - you sure know how to rub Mike's nose in it. But that picture... I would have thought that was just asking for trouble with both Mike and Elliot...

Then again, what do I know...?

Carolyn Barek said...

you sure know how to rub Mike's nose in it
Thank you!
As for the picture-I didn't think about the effect it might have on them.

Ames said...

Yaaaaay Cairo!

:-)

Carolyn Barek said...

Hey Ames!! Thanks!