Saturday, May 20, 2006

I've been reading Steven King's new book CELL. I am enjoying it so far but have decided to NOT answer my cellphone anymore. I had to put it down for a while because it was weirding me out a little.
Today's plan was to do as little as possible, but I am out of food so I have to go shopping. I hate shopping. Anyone want to do it for me?
The Yankees are playing the Mets shortly so I will be watching that. I kind of have a crush on one of the players. I should've bought tickets so I could see him live, but I didn't. I really didn't feel like going to the ballfield alone.
Tonight's plan is: Have an X-Men mini marathon. I want to get psyched up for the premiere of X3 next weekend!

Just for those keeping score: Munch still isn't talking to me, Logan is still being weird, and Stabler is now officially the coolest guy I know.

3 comments:

Carolyn Barek said...

George-Hope you are feeling better! Yeah, I didn't answer the cell, sorry about that. If you had been reading the book you would understand. And just so you know, I wasn't trying to imply that you aren't cool too, because you are. You know except when you call me in the middle of the night while drunk. ;)
Janice-Wish you would've told me that sooner, I had to give in and do my own shopping. :)

Mike said...

Whaaat?
You like STABLER better then me?
Hmph.
Nice.

Carolyn Barek said...

George-Things are not going to be better with John and I, but thanks for the concern.

Mike-I said he was cooler than you, not that I liked him better. I like you both equal, ya big baby. Sheesh, you don't see me getting all whiney because you think other SVU people are cooler than me.