Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Frustration

Carolyn, I'm worried about Logan.
"Uh huh"
He hasn't been acting like himself lately.
"Mmm, yeah"
Has he talked to you about it?
"Uh uh"
What do you think is wrong?
"John, you're killing the mood here."
But I'm worried.
"Oh good grief, give me the phone."
What? You're calling him now?
"Logan, it's Barek. Would you PLEASE let John know how you are? He won't put out until he knows how you are."
I turned and gave him my best McCoy raised eyebrow look: "THAT should get his attention!"
I can't believe you just did that. But since you did, what did he say?
"Not much, it was his voice-mail."

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

The ladies are playing "musical photos". Barek-you have a whip to go with those boots? I would think that might keep Munch's mind from wandering.

Carolyn Barek said...

Elliot-The whip, of course, why didn't I think of that! I switched pictures because someone thought the other one was trashy looking. He didn't think it was that trashy when he was taking the picture.

Janice-OMG men, indeed!

Sara said...

Holy crap. I have been missing stuff.......

Carolyn Barek said...

Yeah Sara, Where you been!? You have missed a lot! Great to see you again though!!

Nomi said...

He didn't think it was that trashy when he was taking the picture.

Carolyn, it becomes trashy when it's suddenly no longer a case of exclusive viewing. Stuff 'em, though. I thought it looked good. Very bold.

Boy o boy, Sarah, have you ever been missing a lot.... LOL
You're still trying to gross your partner out, Carolyn?

Carolyn Barek said...

You're still trying to gross your partner out, Carolyn?
But of course, it is such fun.

Mike said...

EWWWWW
::covers eyes with hands:::
NOOOO.....

Carolyn Barek said...

Awww, poor MIKEY.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nomi said...

Mike, covering your eyes isn't going to help. That one's going to be forever burned onto your brain.