Friday, November 24, 2006

Thanksgiving with JP's family went better than I expected. I was nervous when we got there but I relaxed pretty quickly. They are a nice family. The food was really good and I ate way too much. His sister tried to talk me into going shopping with her today but I declined. I really have no desire to fight all those crowds just to save a couple of dollars. I found out later he had told her how much I hate shopping and when she asked she was just being funny. They were treating me like family. Why does that scare me to death?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should have gone shopping with his sister. That's how you find out all the dirt about "Danny Boy". With a little encouragement, sisters talk.

Carolyn Barek said...

Yeah, yeah I know, but that's not my style baby.

Nomi said...

I knew you'd have a good time!!! I'm glad you went, though. And it sounds like they like you, too. This is a good thing!!!