Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Crazy

Since I'm afraid Ames might hunt me down, I thought I should give a few details about the new man in my life.
His name is JP, I'm not going to tell you what is stands for so don't ask. He goes by JP. ;) He's not involved in any type of law enforcement. We met while I was on a bad date with someone else. It was at a business-type party and my date decided to spend his evening hitting on some blonde in a short skirt. I didn't know anyone else there so I sat at a table in the corner. JP walked by a couple of times before he spoke. He claims he kept chickening out. We talked for a while and the rest, as they say, is history.
Let's see what else might you want to know about him? Oh what he looks like! He looks like a younger version of this guy on a TV show I used to watch...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man-you told us a whole lot.
He doesn't use his real name.
He isn't in Lawn Enforcement-that really narrows it down.
He's shy.
Looks like Capt. Kangaroo, Big Bird, Ernie? Who?

Thanks for enlightening us.

Carolyn Barek said...

I considered giving more info but I thought it would be more fun to toy with you. Looks like I was right.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, baby, seems to me the only thing you got right was your blog title. Toy with me indeed as long as you can handle the consequences!!!

Carolyn Barek said...

Dear Elliot, I'm not scared of you!

Ames said...

Toying is not nice. :-P

JP... JP Morgan?

Carolyn Barek said...

Ames-It may not be nice, but it sure is fun!
Umm, no. Not JP Morgan.

Nomi said...

Boy, do I have some catch up to do! New guy, huh? Promising, very promising...