Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Not a whole lot going on around here. I had yet another bad date and I'm now thinking of joining a convent. Halloween was uneventful. I had a few little ghouls and goblins drop by. I have WAY too much candy left over so now I have to try and not eat it. Anyone want to chocolate?
I have to start back to work in a couple of weeks. It'll be good to be out and about again but I'm going to miss all this free time. I was able to catch up with some old friends and I even got the house cleaned cleaner. I think that is all that is going on.
So, what is happening in your life?

2 comments:

Nomi said...

What is it with men? It really does seem to be a case of the good ones are all either married, or gay. sigh I sympathise, Carolyn, totally.

And sorry, but I've got enough candy on my hands from our Halloween. In hindsight, I probably shouldn't have gone to Haigh's and bought all those chocolate sultanas, but they're so good....

And personally, I'm off to Canberra in a couple of days' time to visit a friend, and live it up. Will give you and everyone all goss when I get back. (Like, anything interesting that happens at the Marine Corp Ball...)

Carolyn Barek said...

Nomi-I know, that is usually the case!
I don't know that I've had chocolate sultanas, maybe I should try it?
Ooh I hope you have fun! A Marine Corp Ball? That sounds very fun! Be careful.