Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Owner of a lonely heart

Hey Sweetie,
Another day filled with boring meetings. Thank goodness tomorrow is the last day, I don't think I could handle being here much longer. One of my associates commented that I seemed different, happier. He wanted to know why, so I showed him your picture. He said I was acting like a high school kid. I THINK he meant that as a compliment. Oh, if you don't mind ask Elliot if he can go out for drinks again when I get back. I'd like to talk to him. I guess I can just call him when I get home.

Time for another meeting. I miss you. I'll talk to you later.

Always,
JP

PS: 42 hours and counting.


He is so sweet. I think I'm smitten!






3 comments:

Nomi said...

Wow, he sounds great. Really great. Kind, caring, thoughtful guys like this are a rare breed. You've been blessed to find one.
I'm so happy for you, Carolyn. :)

Anonymous said...

He better come back soon, you're going to run out of song titles.

Carolyn Barek said...

Nomi-Thanks!

Elliot-Nah, I got a million of them!
He wants to talk to you when he gets back but he wouldn't tell me why.