Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Almost time

Tomorrow is the big day. I get to meet the parents. I told JP how nervous I have been about it. He assured me things would be fine and that everyone would love me. He made some comment like How could they not love you Carolyn? He also told me he would understand if I chose not to go. I am still nervous but I am going. I will let everyone know how it goes. Today I have to go to the store, which I hate. This is not a good week to be out in the stores!
I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a wonderful holiday too. Tell Danny Boy I said hello.

Carolyn Barek said...

Thank you dear. Danny boy says: "Dia duit"

Anonymous said...

Tell him: Gurab amhlaidh duit.
Have fun!!

Nomi said...

JP is right, you know - how could they not love you? Hope everything went well for you.