Sunday, November 26, 2006

One is the loneliest number...

Hey sweetie,
This was the longest day of my life. Everything is so boring. I can hardly wait to get back. I keep your picture with me, that helps. That's not too creepy is it? How are things with you? Did you go see Elliot? Tell them I said hi. Anyway, I need to go. I have another meeting tonight, I will call if it doesn't run to late.
Always,
JP


I kept myself busy by cleaning the house and rearranging some furniture. I now have the perfect spot to put my Christmas tree. Putting up the tree will probably be tomorrow's project.
It's only been one day and I already miss him like crazy.

3 comments:

Nomi said...

Wow... This is really serious, isn't it? You know, you're giving hope to all us women who have yet to find a halfway decent male? ;)

Unknown said...

I'm just so glad to see you've finally found someone who deserves someone as wonderful as you *hugs*

Carolyn Barek said...

Nomi-I don't know, it may be really serious. It scares me to think about it! You should never give up hope, you are a wonderful person and will find someone!

Liv-Thank you!!