Friday, September 01, 2006

Whew, bad headache today. I feel miserable AND I have no ice cream. I talked to Mike a couple of times this week. He seems to be almost feeling better, maybe. I told him to suck it up and get his butt back to work! I'm kidding. I told him to take care of himself and asked if there was anything I could do for him. I even said it in my sweet little baby voice, okay I did that part just to bug him but still! I sure am glad it's the weekend...no wait, I have to work tomorrow...but Sunday, SUNDAY is mine ALL mine! Got to remember to turn my phone off that day! I have to do something to get rid of this headache enjoy another email I received:


SUPERMARKET SURROUND SOUND

The new Supermarket near our house has an automatic water mister to keep the produce fresh. Just before it goes on, you hear the sound of distant thunder and the smell of fresh rain.

When you approach the milk cases, you hear cows mooing and witness the scent of fresh hay.

When you approach the egg case, you hear hens cluck and cackle and the air is filled with the pleasing aroma of bacon and eggs frying.

The veggie department features the smell of fresh buttered corn.

I don't buy toilet paper there any more.

No comments: