Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Have you ever just been happy to be alive? For some reason when I woke up today I was happy just to know I was alive. Weird, huh?
My last day at MCS came and went quietly. I'll miss working with Mike and dropping by to flirt aggravate visit with Elliot. Don't get used to my absence though man because I WILL be dropping by as often as possible! I am taking a couple of weeks off before I start the next chapter in my life. I will be catching up with some friends and some housework and I will be getting together with that old flame soon. I decided on the first dress by the way. I wouldn't be able to wear that second one without wondering what it would look like on Elliot, thanks for ruining that outfit for me. (Haha, that was a joke!)
I think that is all for now. Hope everyone has an enjoyable rest of the week.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it also weird that the first thing I did this morning was
e-mail you to see if you were still alive and even though you threatened to...well never mind what you threatened...I was also very glad to hear you are well. Enjoy your time off and hey-if you aren't going to be wearing that "outfit" can I have it?

Carolyn Barek said...

Isn't it also weird that the first thing I did this morning was
e-mail you to see if you were still alive

Yes, THAT was REALLY weird! Thank you, I'm glad I am well too. It wasn't a threat, 'twas a promise baby! :)
Umm, who exactly will be wearing that "outfit" if I let you have it?

Anonymous said...

Umm, who exactly will be wearing that "outfit" if I let you have it?

34 days til Halloween.

Carolyn Barek said...

Okay, you can have it IF you promise to let me see you wearing it! I sure hope this one doesn't look better on you!

Anonymous said...

Jealous.

Ames said...

Cairo!! I am very much glad you're still alive, too!!

Yaaaaaaaaaay!

:-D

Carolyn Barek said...

Elliot-You know it baby.
Ames-Thank you! So nice to be loved.