Saturday, September 09, 2006

It's all over but the crying...

I FINALLY got all the loose ends tied up at work. Everything is ready for Mike's new partner to move into my desk. Whoa, that just almost made me cry. Anyway, I'll still be around the squad for another couple of weeks but I won't really be involved in any major cases except under an extreme emergency. After that I am taking a week or two off just for me. I'm planning a mini vacation to go visit some old friends. It should be fun. An old flame of mine is single again and rumor has it he was asking about me. That should make the trip a little more interesting. I'll let you know if anything exciting happens. As for today...I'm looking for a jacuzzi to relax in because the past few weeks have been busy and stressful and I feel the need to pamper myself.

No comments: