Sunday, September 03, 2006

Today

I slept most of the day. It was great because I was exhausted. Although, I hate wasting a day off by just sleeping because I have so much to do around here. I haven't given my place a good cleaning in quite a while. Where is that drunk-hyper maid when I need him? I HAD to go shopping, which I hate, but I had no food and my desire to eat was stronger than my hatred of shopping. Cripes, I forgot to get ice cream. Anyway, while I was out I saw this shirt that reminded me of Big Mike so I had to get it:



Think he'll like it?
I got to get this stuff put away and I should probably consider doing laundry again. Hope everyone has a safe and happy Labor Day.

2 comments:

Nomi said...

I think he'd like it, Carolyn. LOL
But can I suggest you give it to him when he's really drunk? Then, later on, if he really does like it you can tell him you gave it to him. But if he doesn't, you don't have to own up if you don't want to...

Riccie said...

Perfect!