Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Well crud, my dinner plans got cancelled again. Good thing I have a relatively healthy ego. Since my evening is shot once more, I guess I will heat up some leftovers, then pop in a good cd and just try to relax. A nice relaxing bath would be wonderful, too bad I only have a shower. It's not quite the same. I should probably check on my ice cream stash too, make sure I have enough for an evening in. I hope so because I am in no mood to go shopping.
Oh and for the record, I HATE wanting something that I can't have!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Carolyn, you're just going to have to go to the office and DRAG Jack out. He's overworked, and underpaid like the rest of us- every now and then, we ALL have to take some "mental health" time ;0)

Carolyn Barek said...

Liv-Thanks but no. If I do that he'd just be thinking about work all night. I'll just wait.

Anonymous said...

I HATE wanting something that I can't have!

Not being able to have something only makes it more attractive, but you don't need this kind of relationship no matter how much you think you want it. You deserve better. God, I'm actually offering advice on relationships. Forget all of the above, have some ice cream instead.

Carolyn Barek said...

Thanks Elliot, but I wasn't referring to the relationship with Jack. The sentiment is still the same, it seems more attractive because I can't have it. And your advice, even on relationships, is always welcome!

Anonymous said...

Sorry sweetie, I should not have assumed.

Carolyn Barek said...

No worries dear, I would have assumed the same thing.