Monday, August 07, 2006

Can't think of a title

Just when I think I got things under control, a monkey-wrench gets thrown in to mess me up again. I really am okay though. People who read this probably think I am just the misery chick queen, but honest I'm not. Normally I am a very together person who is happy most of the time. On second thought, I am all that on the outside. I let things build up inside and share it here because this is my outlet. (It's cheaper than a shrink.) Besides, how boring would it be reading about someone who never had any problems?
Yesterday I had a cartoon marathon. It was great! Ice cream and Taz, you can't go wrong there! The only way it could've been better was if I would've had some company, but you can't have everything.
Today was okay. Too hot. Too much paperwork. Too little Jack. Pretty boring.

3 comments:

Nomi said...

Definitely not the misery queen, Carolyn. Everyone goes through rough spots, don't they?
And you're right, you can't go wrong with ice cream and cartoons. What kind of ice cream? I just finished off a tub of Sara Lee Honeycomb & Butterscotch the other day. But personally, when it comes to comfort ice cream, nothing beats Old English Toffee. (For me, at least)

Chloe' Gardner said...

You're not the queen of misery- we've all been right there with ya. I remember, not so long ago that things were shit in my life. Hang on, things will get better.

PS: Call Jack and tell him to MAKE time for you- we've only got a short time here on earth, make the most of it!

Carolyn Barek said...

Nomi! Thanks, I know.
You mean they make ice cream that isn't chocolate chip cookie dough?

Chloe'-Thanks, yes I remember how bad things got for you. Glad they are better by the way!