Sunday, August 06, 2006

Do I have to put a title?

I slept most of yesterday. Actually I would get up for a little while then go back to bed. Just one of those lazy days. Thank goodness I didn't get called into work because I definitely did not want to go. And now for something completely different...Not really completely different but I watched Monty Python last night and I wanted an opportunity to use that line. The situation is not that different exactly, but I've experienced some different feelings. That's probably not accurate either, I'm sure the feeling was there I just didn't realize it or chose to ignore it. Somedays I just feel stupid, or rather I feel like I want to do something that in the long run would be stupid. I didn't, but I sure wanted to and that bothers me. Doing the right thing has never been as painful as it was recently. Sadly, I'm not able to elaborate though I really should. I'd rather deal with it inwardly for the time being. Okay, I don't think I'm making much sense so I shall not so subtly change topics...
I had the weirdest dream last night. Bill Mumy, that kid from the original Lost in Space was in it, as an adult not a kid. It was just bizarre, why would he show up in my dream? I guess because I had seen a special about child stars that he was on. Paul Petersen from The Donna Reed Show was on the special too and HE didn't show up in my dream. It was a shame too because I had a HUGE crush on him growing up.
I haven't talked to Mike since we ate the other night. I haven't talked to Jack in a week but hopefully he and I are having coffee together in a day or two.
I think that's all. I hope it is anyway because my brain feels empty.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doing the right thing has never been as painful as it was recently.
Your strength of character is what keeps you from crossing the line and it is also one of the things I admire most about you. But-I do understand what you are trying to say.

Carolyn Barek said...

Thanks Elliot. I have to go cry again now.

Chloe' Gardner said...

You do what you have to do for YOU- and call Jack, you owe that to yourself to have a nice night out on the town...

Anonymous said...

You OK?, Caro.

Carolyn Barek said...

Chloe'-Unfortunately, it was more complicated this time. I did call Jack, he is busy.
Elliot-Yes, I am, thank you.

Carolyn Barek said...

Elliot-I probably should've been a little clearer-I said I had to go cry because what you said was so sweet, it touched me deeply.