Thursday, August 17, 2006

I ditched work and went to the Yankees game. It was hot and they got beat but I enjoyed myself. I LOVE watching the games live. There is nothing like it. Baseball, hotdogs, apple pie... Except I don't really like apple pie and I wasn't in the mood for a hotdog so I opted for baseball, nachos and ice cream.
Not much else going on. Work is busy but not overwhelming. Hmmm...tomorrow night is Friday, I wonder if I'll be cooking for my partner again? I was thinking it would be nice if he cooked for me this week BUT then I remembered what his apartment looked like last time I was there and decided it wasn't worth the risk. That was a joke Big Mike! I think that's all for now.
Oh I almost forgot: Elliot & Liv-Ayez un voyage merveilleux!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merci. Quand nous arrivons la maison arrière, nous vous verrons.
Glad you enjoyed the game. Looks like everyone needs some time off. Must be summer "fever".

Unknown said...

Sounds like fun! The next time let me know, and maybe we'll be able to make a day of it!

Carolyn Barek said...

Elliot-Thanks! Attendre avec intérêt votre retour!

Liv-I should've called you! I wasn't sure if you would want to bring the little guy out to a ballgame. I'm sure he would enjoy it though.