Friday, June 02, 2006

We have been extremely busy at work. Which is okay since I don't have much of a social life anyway, but still, it gets overwhelming. Mike and I did go eat one day. Right now all the days are running together so I couldn't even tell you which day it was. I will let everyone know how that little adventure went as soon as I can. Just remember, it was Mike and there was food involved. Today I have a bad freaking headache. I think I will take something, turn off the phones, turn out the lights, and try to disappear from reality. On the other hand, I could get my Irish Coffee drinking friend to mix me up a few. It probably wouldn't help the headache, but after a few, I probably wouldn't care.

6 comments:

Sara said...

Take a nice relaxing bubble bath. Better than booze :)

Anonymous said...

I could get my Irish Coffee drinking friend to mix me up a few

Kathy is picking up the kids at 7pm. Let me know if you want me to put the pot on.

Carolyn Barek said...

Sara-The bubble bath didn't work. I did try it though.

Elliot-Yes please, if it's not too much trouble. Rough week, you know.

Anonymous said...

No trouble at all. See you later.

Carolyn Barek said...

Thank you

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»