Monday, June 12, 2006

Blah blah

Not a lot going on other than work and I'd rather not write about work so that leaves little to talk about. I haven't talked to Munch in weeks although someone left me another song on my voice mail, it could have been him. Who knows!? I haven't really talked to anybody in a few days. I guess I'm in a hermit phase right now. I have a new movie to watch though, I'll do that in a few days, that should give me something to talk about. It is Firewall with Harrison Ford, whom I LOVE! If anyone has seen it, is it any good?

3 comments:

Axe said...

Hi babe! Haven't seen Firewall. Saw the trailer though, and it doesn't look too bad!

Carolyn Barek said...

Janice-Yeah, I get that way a few times a year. I doubt it was Munch, we've both moved on.
You have a great week too.

Axe-Hey woman! I hope it's good. With Harrison Ford it can't be too bad! I have liked him since American Graffiti and he was my favorite Star Wars character.

Nomi said...

Haven't seen it, but I got the impression it's a bit like Air Force One, only on the ground. In which case, it should be really good.
Anyway, it's Harrison Ford. Do you need any other justification? LOL