Saturday, June 24, 2006

Okay, so he should be here in about an hour. We are going to a very nice Italian place. His idea too, I wonder how he knew I loved Italian??
I talked to Mike few minutes last night. He was kind of grouchy, but I would be too if my power had been out. I offered to let him stay here if it goes out again. I told him about my date, he didn't have much to say about it. I'm sure I'll hear about it when he is feeling more like himself.
Anyway, I have to finish getting ready, I just had to kill some nervous energy so I thought I would sign on for a couple of minutes.

6 comments:

Ames said...

Go Cairo! Landing yourself a hotshot lawyer with great taste in food!

Although, that *is* a good question. How *did* he know you like Italian? Psychostalker?

Just kidding. Have fun!

kacey said...

this is kacey, being jealous again ;(

Hope you had a good time!!!

Anonymous said...

Italian, huh?

Carolyn Barek said...

Ames-I haven't "landed" him, we just went out! Hmm, psychostalker? Possibly, or maybe he has friends that are detectives? Thanks, I did have fun!

Kacey-Don't be jealous! If you were here you could go! I did have a good time, thanks!

Anabella-Is there anything else???

Nomi said...

Have fun, Carolyn. Lots and lots of fun... ;)
Uh, if you're going to invited Mike to crash at your place, you might want to remember that Jack's place might be a better 'after-dinner' option....

Carolyn Barek said...

Thanks Nomi!