Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Dinner with the DA

Yes, I know it's EADA, but DA sounded better in the title.
Let's see, where to start? Fortunately, the rain subsided long enough that we didn't get soaked. He arrived on time with flowers in hand. I didn't even know guys still did that kind of thing. This little guy was holding the flowers:






How cute is that? We went to Abboccato which is to die for. You know how much I like Italian food, right? Well this place was the best I have had, ever. Of course at those prices it should be good. Anyway, the food was wonderful, the atmosphere was relaxed, and my dining partner was darn near perfect. He opened the doors for me and held my chair for me. *sigh* Conversation flowed smoothly. He told me of a case where he beat the double-jeopardy law. It was fascinating. Listen to me going on like a little schoolgirl. He has such a colorful reputation though and I don't want to become just another notch on his bedpost. I know people do change, still I haven't had the greatest of luck in relationships. I worry way too much. I haven't spoken to him since. Sunday is never a good day for me and yesterday...thanks to some unknown vandals...yesterday was too eventful to think about anything except the situation at hand.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be careful of EADAs bearing bears.

Carolyn Barek said...

Elliot! It is so good to see you again. Things aren't near as fun without you to allegedly flirt with.
Thanks, I will be careful, since I bearly know him & all. ;)

Nomi said...

Way to go, Carolyn! You're getting all the guys into a fluster!

'Bearing bears', Elliot? Cute. Very cute.

Axe said...

Elliot, you cynic!
I can't BEAR when you tease like that. BEAR that in mind, okay?

Anonymous said...

I feel so be(a)rated!!

Anonymous said...

awwweee

Carolyn Barek said...

Nomi-Thanks! Not all the guys though, one will never be...Sorry, drifted away there for a minute.

Axe-Beary Funny!

Elliot-To quote Nomi "Cute. Very cute." :)

Riccie-Nice to see you! Thanks for dropping by!