Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I have been extra emotional this week. Poor Logan, I'm either crying or biting his head off, I'm sure he is ready to string me up or something. These cases really get to me sometimes. I have been seriously considering a career change. Maybe I just need to take some time off again. I try to not let things get to me but lately, EVERYTHING is getting to me. Part of it is a personal issue that I am having trouble dealing with. Well not really having trouble dealing with it, just having trouble continuing my game of avoidance and denial. It's okay, I'll be better soon. I hope everyone can bear with me for a little while then I should be back to myself again.

5 comments:

Axe said...

Who's pissing you off, hon?

Hope you are better now. I know what it is like to be so confused, emotionally. Just gotta stand back and look at the big picture. You'd be surprized how well it helps to gain perspective.

As for Logan stringing you up...LOL, I have some thoughts on that statement, you know, him being...HIM!

kacey said...

Time off can do wonders. I've been evil at work for a couple of weeks now and when I started seeing myself snapping, I went to my boss and told her I needed the next day and a half off.

I'm actually doing better. Do not underestimate the power of a mental health day or several.

Carolyn Barek said...

Axe-No one person is pissing me off. The freak show we have to put up with just gets me down on occasion. It'll pass, thanks! I have no doubt you have some thoughts about Logan stringing me (or anyone) up.

Kacey-Glad you are doing better. I Was thinking of several days off.

Nomi said...

Never mind, Carolyn. The weekend is coming up (thank God) and hopefully you might just get a couple of days of complete rest.

Carolyn Barek said...

Thanks Nomi. I hope you get some rest too. All those envelopes you had...YUCK!