Monday, October 02, 2006

Thought I'd share another email I received:

Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make their
days interesting.

Well, for example, the other day I went down town and into a shop. I was
only there for about 5 minutes and when I came out there was a cop writing
out a parking ticket. I said to him, "Come on, man, how about giving a
retired person a break"?

He ignored me and continued writing the ticket.

I called him a "Nazi."He glared at me and wrote another ticket for having
worn tires.

So I called him a "doughnut eating Gestapo." He finished the second ticket
and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he wrote a third ticket.
This went on for about 20 minutes.

The more I abused him the more tickets wrote.

Personally, I didn't care. I came down town on the bus and the car that he
was putting the tickets on had a bumper sticker that said "Hillary in
'08."

I try to have a little fun each day now that I'm retired. It's important
to my health.

2 comments:

Ames said...

ROFL!

:-)

Riccie said...

RAOFLMAO!!!!! Great one!!!!