Sunday, February 18, 2007

Valentine's day was more emotional for me than usual. I made it through though. A friend of mine told me it is the most "single unfriendly" day of the year. I had to agree with her! I hope everyone else's was good.
I spent my morning watching The History Channel. As I watched, I wondered if Munch took over the programming controls because almost everything on was about conspiracies. I laughed because I could picture him taking over the control booth.
Other than that, I've mainly just been reading and sleeping. I do lead an exciting life, don't I? What has everyone else been doing? Anything exciting going on?

1 comment:

Nomi said...

Carolyn, I think excitement is very over-rated, sometimes. And I'm not just saying that because my life is lacking it. ;)
Seriously, sometimes there is nothing better than curling up in your favourite chair, putting on a favourite dvd and treating yourself to some favourite nibbles/drinks. If I get to do that on a semi-regular basis, then I am one very happy little vegemite.