Sunday, February 04, 2007

I went to JP's grave today. I usually go at least once a week because I think it helps with the healing process. It is getting harder and harder though. I miss him but I know I need to move on with my life. I know he is never coming back. Elliot, Mike and the rest of my friends have been worried about me but they have been nice enough to give me my space and let me deal with it in my own way. When I got back home I fell asleep on the couch. For the first time in a month I slept soundly. I took that as a good sign. I know everything will be alright.
Anyway, I didn't mean to sound so depressing. The big game will be on soon and I have cookies in the oven. I hope everyone else is doing well!?
Oh, I caved to peer pressure and switched to New Blogger.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better. Enjoy the game, I'll be over later for some cookies.

Carolyn Barek said...

Thanks. I'll TRY to save you some cookies.

Nomi said...

You're not being depressing. It's good to know that you're feeling better, AND sleeping better, too.

LOL, "try" being the operative word there, Carolyn?

Carolyn Barek said...

Thanks Nomi.
I "tried" real hard!