Saturday, February 10, 2007

Okay sorry, I've been in hiding lately. I've had so many ups and downs lately I just didn't feel like facing the world. Every time I think I'm going to be okay I'll see, hear or smell something that brings back memories and then the water works start again.
I very much enjoyed to Scrubs marathon last weekend. Nomi-I hope you enjoy your Magnum PI marathon. Retro or not, I wish I could watch it with you! Tom Selleck is very nice to look at.
I spent a day with Jen earlier this week. We went to eat and did some window shopping. Side note-Why do they call it "window shopping"? I have never once went out and shopped for a window. We had a good time. We didn't talk about anything serious we just spent the day being silly. The look on people's faces when you walk up a down escalator is priceless in case you've ever wondered. Speaking of escalators, did you know that is one of the only things that can never break? Really, if they quit working they just become stairs! I've always found that interesting. Okay, note to self-no more Irish Coffee before posting a blog.
I hope everyone has a nice weekend. Oh and Elliot? I made some cookies just for you. I'll bring them to you one of these days.

1 comment:

Ames said...

Sounds like you had a great time! I haven't run up a down escalator in years, but I was *very* tempted to last week in Home Depot. ;-)