Saturday, February 03, 2007

I've been out of town most of this week. I spent some time with my sister and her family. I love them but those kids wear me out. I think I'm getting too old to hang out with them! Speaking of feeling old, I realized today that one of her kids will be getting their driver's permit this year. I was in the delivery room when she was born, now she is almost old enough to be driving. YIKES!
In other news: The Super Bowl is tomorrow. Who do you think will win? My favorite part of the game=The cool commercials! Anyone having a Super Bowl party? Can I come? I'll make cookies!

Oh and Mike? I like Entourage, THAT one I would've enjoyed watching with you!

Hey, I just remembered, there is a Scrubs marathon on this afternoon! Little things like that make me so happy!

1 comment:

Nomi said...

Did you enjoy the Scrubs marathon, Carolyn? I know what you mean about the little things. For me, it's going to be a Magnum PI marathon this weekend.

I know - so retro, it's sad, but I don't care. I get cross-over episodes!!!!

Okay, coming back to reality now....