Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Saying goodbye is never easy

The funeral was today. It was a lovely service. Elliot came, I knew he would, he's always there when I need him. Dani came too. She is such a nice person. A lot of my friends were there but I'm not thinking clearly right now so I can't remember exactly who was there. I went to Jen's house for a few minutes after the service. I wasn't feeling very social so I came home. Now I am going to curl up on the couch, pull the covers over my head, and hope I wake up from this nightmare soon.

6 comments:

Nomi said...

Again, take your time. And don't hesitate to reach out, even if you don't particularly feel like it.

Carolyn Barek said...

Nomi-Thank you very much. It is so good to see you again.

Mike said...

Crap, I'm sorry. My phone was MIA.
I'll come over, if you want, or maybe even if you don't.

Carolyn Barek said...

Thanks Mike. You know you are always welcome to come over.

NemesisNicole said...

Hey babe. Nice to see you still around.

Carolyn Barek said...

Good to see you again Nicole.