Sunday, January 21, 2007

Bored again:

Are You A Good Date?
Are You A Good Date

Congratulations, according to our experts, you scored :

82% which makes you A Hot Date

You are a hot date. Anyone that dates you is in for a treat, you know how to treat your dates right.


Are You A Good Date, find out at Quizopolis.com

Quizopolis





My Secrets Survey
What's in your wallet?Cobwebs
What's under your bed?Dust bunnies
What's on that way top shelf or in the very far back of your closet?That shirt I\'ll never be able to fit in again
What's in your underware drawer?You want me to describe what they look like?
What's in the trunk of your car?Spare tire
What's in your desk or locker?Unfinished letters
Do you have a super-secret hiding place and what's in it?Don\'t have one, if I did I wouldn\'t tell you what was in it.
Do you feel guilty about something right now, if yes what?Yes, I can\'t tell you what it is though
What is the most embarassing thing in your room right now?A picture from my Christmas party. *It\'s not embarassing to me but it would be to the person in the pic!
Have you done something recently you hope no one finds out about?Yep
What is your last thought before you fall asleep?\"Don\'t fall off the bed\"
How long have those leftovers been in the fridge?I just cleaned it out TODAY!
If I confiscated your computer and took a look around....what would I find?Not sure.
Do you sleep with anything?Yes
What is your midnight snack weakness?Crackers and cheese
Have you ever you shop lifted?Nope
Have you ever vandalized anything?Does it count as vandalism if I own the item?
Ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?Yes
What do you wait until no one is looking to do?If I told you it would be pointless to wait until no one was looking, now wouldn\'t it!?
Have you told the truth in this survey?As far as you know!
Take This Survey at Quizopolis.com

Quizopolis

No comments: